Membership Policies & Procedures
Class Reservations & Waitlis
Each class holds a maximum of 20 people. Class reservations may be made online after logging into your account or by using the 3MF iPhone or Android ap. Advanced class registration is strongly recommended: however, not required. Advanced registration and arriving at least 5 minutes before the class starts guarantees your spot, whereas walk-in clients are based on availability.
If a class is full, then clients may choose to be added to the waitlist. Waitlist clients will be automatically added to a class as soon as a spot becomes available and notified by email once their reservation is confirmed. If a client with a reservation does not arrive by the class start time, then their spot may be given to another waitlist or walk-in client physically present at the studio.
Class Cancellations, Late Arrivals, and “No Shows”
The 6:00AM class is getting increasingly busy and continues to carry a daily waitlist. In order to be respectful to all members, we ask that you only sign up for the early classes if you intend to be there. We are having an issue with waitlisted members not being informed in time or not at all because other members we no shows for class.
3Minute Fitness has limited space in each class. In order to ensure as many clients can participate in each class, we adhere to the following class cancellation, late, and “no show” policy:
CANCELLATIONS: 6:00AM Class
- Clients may cancel their reservation 9 hours (9:00PM) or more before the class start time without penalty. However, canceling less than 9 hours in advance will result in the class reservation being marked as a "no Show & Charge". That will trigger an email to the client.
- A $10 fee will be automatically charged to a client's account for a late cancellation.
- Cancellations may be done either in person, through your 3Minute Fitness account, by emai, or calling the studio.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to class. We have a firm late policy. If you arrive late for class you may lose your spot to a walk in client or a member on the waitlist who is present.
- Class reservation where the client does not show and doesn’t communicate their absence will be recorded as a “no show" and will receive an email. If a "no show" occurs for a 6:00Am class, a $10 fee will be automatically charged to a members account. For all other classes, if a client or member has a "no show" more than three times, they will also receive a $10 penalty fee.
- Every client will be given amnesty for their first late cancel or “no show” event.
Again, the purpose of the Cancellation, Late, and “No Show” Policy is to ensure everyone can participate in their preferred class time. We appreciate your support in this goal and making 3Minute Fitness a great group experience.
Class Purchases & Unlimited Memberships
- Classes are non-transferrable, cannot be shared, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Classes and their respective package must be used within the following months from the date of purchase:
- Single “Drop-in” Class = 30 days
- 4 Class Package = 30 days
- 8 Class Package = 30 days
- 10 Class Package = 6 Months
- 20 Class Package = 6 Months
- Unlimited Plans require signing an AutoPay contract. All contracts are month to month. Cancelations must be made 7 days before the given renewal date, in order to avoid being charged for the next month. Cancelations can be made in person or by emailing your studio.
- All sales are final. No refund for expired or unused classes.
- Shared and Family Memberships must be debited from the same account. Children 10 to 16, participating in regular classes, are required to have with parent or guardian present throughout the entire class.
student Unlimited Membership
3Minute Fitness is pleased to offer a discounted membership for students. To qualify you must be a current and full time freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at any Pittsburgh area College or University. You must present your current student ID at the time of purchase. Offer is not available online and must be purchased at a studio.
Everyone leads a busy life with work, family, and personal commitments. We have a Class Extenstion Program in place that we may offer to clients that have a legitimate reason for not completeting their classes before the expiration date.
If you are interested in extending your classes, please contact us. A 3MF team member will reach out to you within 48 hours. Originally, classes would simply expire per the terms of the purchase. However, we introduced the Class Extension Program in an effort to be fair while also being flexible with everyone. The Extension Program may be null and void once classes have expired.
Monthly Unlimited Memberships
Clients that are in a monthly unlimited plan may request a 1 month hold on their membership. Clients may only request a maximum of 3x one month holds within a calendar year.
Monthly holds will be initiated for 1 month starting on the monthly unlimited plan’s autopayment date. For example, a monthly unlimited plan that has a autopayment date of 3/1/2018 can have a monthly hold up until 4/1/2018. Unfortunately, we cannot process holds less than 1 month.
Clients are not allowed to attend class once a hold has been placed on their account. They may return to classes once the hold has ended.
Unlimited membership contracts run a course of 12 months and renewal autopay charges are applied on the same date every month. If you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason you may cancel your membership 7 days before renewal without penalty.
We truly appreciate each and every member's commitment to fitness and 3Minute Fitness. We are trying our very best to provide each member with a great experience and we believe these policies and notifications will allow us to do so. If you have any questions or concerns about the information provided, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Also, if you have any other thoughts or recommendations on how we can improve your experience and our community, please feel free to let us know!
We are here because each and every one of you supported the 3Minute Fitness concept and we strive to make thus the best gym on the planet for you!